- Use double the quantity of tea as you would for hot tea and place in a paper tea filter or infuser
- Brew in exactly the same way as for hot tea (no longer otherwise the tea will taste bitter)
- Remember that green and white teas need the water to be cooled for a few minutes after boiling
- Once the tea is brewed remove the leaves and allow to stand for a few minutes
- For a classic iced tea add a touch of sugar syrup or honey while still warm and stir to dissolve. Place in the fridge to chill
- Serve with ice, lemon and a sprig of mint
- Or why not try a delicious 'Fruitea', mix 3 parts iced tea to one part fruit juice, then just add ice
Favourite combinations are:
Or for something classic, just add a touch of sugar syrup to your regular black tea...
The possibilities are endless!