Tea Palace International Limited
9a & 9b Imperial Studios
Tea Palace is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
We collect Information about you when you initially sign up for service. This Information is stored on our Secure Server (SSL) and is used to process your orders, and to help protect you against fraud. The Secure Server (SSL) encrypts all of your personal information, to ensure that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our web site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. Use of Your Information The Information we collect about you is used to process orders, keep you updated on the status of our service and products and to automate certain functions on our web site. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our web site. This includes information provided at the time of placing orders or requesting further services and products.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our web site and of fulfilment of orders.
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our web site and the pages and resources that you access.
- To ensure content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our services and products and to update your Information.
We may also disclose your Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to pass your Information to our affiliates or certain suppliers/sub-contractors to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of Tea Palace, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may provide other companies, such as advertisers (for the purpose of serving advertisements), suppliers, potential suppliers and potential customers of Tea Palace Limited and its affiliates with details about our services, but we will not provide them with any information which can be used to identify you.
- We may also use or permit selected third parties to use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you in accordance with any permissions granted by you when registering or ordering products on our website .
Should you need to update your Information, you may do so at any time by visiting the registration page. If you have any additional questions, please send us an email at email@example.com